Japanese manufacturer Sony has unveiled a new device called the Xperia XA2 Plus calling it the device “designed to entertain”.
The phone features a 6-inch Full HD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and is the first device in the XA2 line with it.
The device has rounded screen corners and still includes bezels.
The device still has a headphone jack and has an LCD that stretches to 6” and packs Full HD+ resolution. It is also protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Here are the other specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- Either 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, or 6GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 23-megapixel rear-facing camera with 4K video recording and 120 fps slow-motion records
- 8-megapixel, super wide-angle front-facing camera
- Runs Android 8.0
- Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge with USB-C
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Available in silver, black, gold, and green
Sony Xperia XA2 Plus is set to be made in four colors – Black, Silver, Gold, and Green. Availability and pricing is yet to be confirmed.
Business Report reached out to Sony to find out if the device will be available in SA.
“Sony Mobile is currently studying the market situation and will review availability in the Middle East & Africa markets accordingly”, Sony said in a response.
– BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE