Frost & Sullivan to host 360 degree Industry Think Tanks that will demonstrate digital growth opportunities across industry sectors
CAPE TOWN, South Africa – 6 July, 2017 – A number of organisations are entering the race for “digital transformation”, striving to gain the ultimate competitive edge within their industry and against rivals. However, how many companies truly understand the fundamental importance of implementing these digital processes and applications into the business strategy correctly?
“While technology could revolutionise efficiency, businesses need to take into account the disruptive nature of local variables impacting the competitive strength of their business model,” notes Craig Parker, Head of the Automotive & Mobility practice at Frost & Sullivan Africa. “Factors such as legal, infrastructure, political and social implications will vary across regions. Real time adaptation to changing external variables is now possible with digital applications, and this will be the new driver to maintaining a competitive edge.”
Key 360-Degree Industry Think Tank Take-aways:
- What does slow infrastructure development and rising congestion in urban areas mean for the automotive industry in Africa and how can digital technology contribute to resolving these issues?
- How can digital technologies be applied to help millions of subsistence farmers around Africa, and how can these initiatives be funded?
- When it comes to digital, how should societies balance the competing interests of farm owners, the food industry, urban consumers and rural farm workers?
- How will digital transformation change the way the Public Sector operates and delivers services?
- If smart meters are going to improve efficiency across the value chain, will everyone be that enthusiastic about driving change? Apart from more accurate readings, smart meters could potentially lead to other issues like job losses, increased utility bills, and very importantly data privacy issues.
To download full agenda, click here
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?